White Chicken Chili
- 1 1/2 lbs bone skinless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 7 oz. can dices green chilies
- 1 bag frozen white corn
- 2 15 oz. cans Great Northern beans
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 box Carrol Shelby's White Chicken Chili mix
Follow basic directions on the chili mix package.
Add onion and chilies to cook with chicken
Substitute half of water with chicken broth
Add corn and jack cheese at the same time as the packets.
Use cayenne packet and masa packet to preference.