Italian Sausage-Egg Casserole
5 points plus
Yield: 12 Servings
Serving Size 1 Square per Serving.
Calories 202, Carbs 12 g, Fat 8 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 21 g.
- Non stick cooking spray
- 1 lb turkey Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 1 medium size green bell pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups 1% cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups egg substitute
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup reduced fat Bisquik
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chiles, drained
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage, bell pepper and onion over medium heat until
meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients and pour into a 13 x 9 inch
baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F. 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Cut into 12 equal size servings.