Heather's Artichoke/Spinach Dip
- 1/2 medium onion chopped (1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp Butter or margarine
- 1 pkg(10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained.
- 1 (14oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 (4oz) pkg sour cream
- 2 Tbsp mayo
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (plus extra for the top)
- 1 tbsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350. Saute onions in butter until translucent and set aside to cool. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, butter and mayo until smooth. Add Mozzarella and Parmesan. Add garlic, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce. Stir in onion, spinach and artichoke. Spread into a shallow baking dish and top with extra Parmesan. Bake about 20-30 min. or until bubbling and slightly browned on top.
You'll also love
- Baked Salmon with Creole Mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Oreganata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Winterthur's Clear Mushroom Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deluxe Potato Soup (Pampered Chef) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rhubarb-Blueberry Jam - Annette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- STOVE TOP Spinach Balls-Lisa Pepper 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill Orzo and Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ritamay's Asparagus & Artichoke... 0/5 (0 Votes)