ZESTY CHICKEN TORTILLA BAKE
- Recipe By :
- Serving Size : 8 Preparation Time :0:00
- Categories : Main Dishes
- Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip dressing
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese -- (8 oz. each)
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut -- bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup Taco Bell Thick N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 16 flour tortillas
Heat oven to 375. Mix dressing and flour in medium saucepan with whisk until well blended. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly, cook and stir until thickened. Add 1 cup cheese, cook until melted, stirring constantly. Reserve 1 cup sauce.
Stir chicken, salsa and parsley into remaining sauce, spoon 1/3 cup down center of each tortilla. Roll up. Place 8 roll-ups, seam sides down, in each of 2 (13 x 9) baking dishes sprayed with cooking spray. Top with reserved sauce and remaining cheese.
Bake 25 min or until heated through