Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes
Soft, fluffy pancakes full of fall flavor.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- pinch allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (Fresh is best, but canned will do.)
In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, adding sour cream, milk and pumpkin puree. Mix well.
Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
Spoon the batter onto a preheated, oiled griddle. These pancakes are best if made small and cooked slow. Flip when bubbles form on the top of the batter.
Serve with butter and syrup, or whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (312 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)