Dulce de Leche Nut Tart
- 2 frozen unbaked tart shells
- 1 can Eagle Brand® Dulce de Leche Caramel Flavoured Sauce
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mixed salted nuts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
Adapted from facebook.com
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Place frozen tart shells on baking sheet. They will defrost slightly while you are making the filling.
3. Pour caramel flavored sauce into a medium bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Spoon filling into tart shells.
5. Bake in preheated oven 15-18 minutes or just until tops feel firm.
6. Serve warm or room temperature.
You can replace the mixed nuts with your favorite nuts.
Drizzle melted chocolate on top if desired.