Chicken Breast With White Truffles
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded hard with a
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 4 thin tender slices of ham (culatello if you can find it)
- White truffle shavings
Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper, then coat each breast in the flour. Shake off the excess flour.
Use a large saute pan to heat the olive oil and butter. Add the chicken breasts to the pan and cook until they are a beautiful golden brown on both sides. Make sure they're cooked through. Once the chicken is cooked, remove it to a plate and set aside, making sure to keep it warm.
Deglaze the pan with white wine. Allow the wine to cook for about one or two minutes, then pour the sauce over the chicken. Place a slice of the ham on each hot chicken breast. Top this fortunate chicken with white truffle shavings and serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (383 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)