Black Truffle Pasta
- 1/2 package capellini pasta
- 1/2 package frozen peas
- 1/4 stick unsalted butter
- 1 ounce shaved black truffle
- 1 1/2 ounces black truffle oil
- 1/2 ounce champagne vinegar
- 1 small minced shallot
- 1 bunch onion grass or chives minced
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Add the peas to the boiling water about one minute before the pasta is cooked. Drain well and toss in the butter.
Make a truffle vinaigrette by combining the black truffle, the truffle oil, the vinegar, and the shallot. Toss the pasta in the vinaigrette, then add the chives. Check for seasoning and serve immediately.
This recipe yields ?? servings.