Pickled Carrot Sticks
Served cool with a sandwich or as a cocktail garnish, these tender carrot sticks are made with a delicious mix of champagne vinaigrette, salt and dill.
- 3/4 cup Simply Dressed® Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing
- 6 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 4-inch long sticks about 1/4 –inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from marzettikitchens.com
Bring a pot of water to a boil, add carrots and blanch 2 to 3 minutes, just until tender. Drain and transfer to a bowl.
While carrots are warm, add the Simply Dressed Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing, salt and dill.
Cool completely. Store carrots in an airtight container in the refrigerator for one week. Serve with sandwiches or as a garnish in a cocktail.
You'll also love
- Roasted Pepper with Beans and... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- The Deen Bros. Lighter Saucy... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Orange Ginger Mint Frosty 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- 3 Crab Salad with Lemon Dressing 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Eggplant Salad 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pickled Cucumber & Fennel Meze 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peach Margaritas 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Summer Squash Casserole 4.4/5 (5 Votes)