Christmas Glow Punch
By Bonnie T
With a pretty crimson color, this sweet tropical beverage is perfect for the holidays. To save time, have the punch base chilling in the refrigerator, then add the ginger ale and sherbet just before serving.
- 4 1/2 cups tropical punch
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 (6-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 to 3 cups chilled ginger ale
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
In a 2 -quart container, combine the punch and juices. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Just before serving, transfer to a small punch bowl.
Stir in ginger ale; top with scoops of sherbet.
You'll also love
- Louisiana Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Au Gratin Potatoes 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Pumpkin French Toast Muffins with... 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Cabbage Chicken with Ramen Noodle... 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Crockpot Ham, Green Beans &... 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Butter Cake 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Easy Lamb Tagine with Pomegranate 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Almond, Kale, and Banana Smoothie 5/5 (2 Votes)