Halloween Pumpkin Cookies
Halloween pumpkin twist on a traditional chocolate chip cookie with pumpkin puree added into the cookie batter and butterscotch chips replacing chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
In a medium bowl, cream the shortening and sugar. Stir in the pumpkin and vanilla. Sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Then mix in the butterscotch chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool for a minute on cookie sheets before transferring to wire cooling racks.
You'll also love
- Paula Deen's Squash Casserole 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken with Broccoli,... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cake 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Grain Free Pumpkin Dog Treats 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- 5-Spice Braised Brisket 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- PUMPKIN SPICE QUICK BREAD 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Crunchy Halloween Mummies 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Mini Melted Wicked Witch Cupcakes 4.6/5 (17 Votes)