ASIAN TURKEY LETTUCE WRAPS
These simple wraps comes together in less than 30 min, and it's incredibly hearty, healthy and filling!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground turkey and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the turkey as it cooks; drain excess fat and set aside.
2. Add garlic, bell pepper and onion to the saucepan. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in hoisin sauce, soy sauce, ginger and ground turkey until well combined. Add rice and green onions and gently toss to combine.
4. To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the turkey mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style.
You'll also love
- Halibut With Charred Tomatoes and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Bacon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PUMPKIN SQUARES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jamie's Cranberry Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Kale with Apples 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Beef or Turkey Lasagna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)