Halibut With Charred Tomatoes and Dill
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets, skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter $
- 1/2 cup dry white wine $
- 1 1/2 cups cherry, pear, or grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil $
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill $
- Oregano leaves (optional)
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 12mins
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add butter to pan; swirl until butter melts. Add fish; cook 1 minute. Add wine; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
2. Heat a small skillet over high heat. Combine tomatoes and oil. Add to pan; cook 3 minutes or until lightly charred and beginning to soften.
3. Place 1 fillet in each of 4 shallow bowls; spoon cooking liquid evenly over fillets. Divide tomatoes among servings. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and dill. Garnish with oregano, if desired.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)