Pork Loin Chops With White Wine
- 4 pork 1/2"-thick loin chips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves - (or more) minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or more
- 1/2 pound chanterelles* - (to 1) chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parlsey
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
* Alternate Mushrooms: Common Store Mushroom, Hedgehog Mushroom
In a sauté pan or skillet, brown the pork chops in the olive oil. Add the garlic the last few minutes. Remove the garlic and chops to a warm dish and drain the excess fat.
Melt the butter in the same pan and add the chanterelles, sautéing lightly for 7 minutes. Add the chops and garlic, parlsey, wine, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer covered until the chops are tender, about 1 hour. Serve with rice, mashed potatoes, or noodles.
This recipe yields 4 main course servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (678 Votes)
- Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed... 4.4/5 (96 Votes)
- Pork Loin - Crock Pot 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Brown Sugar & Balsamic Glazed Pork... 4.5/5 (62 Votes)