PHILADELPHIA CARAMEL NUT CHEESECAKE
- Recipe By : Kraft Foods
- Serving Size : 16 Preparation Time :0:00
- Categories : Desserts
- Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped -- divided
- 1 1/4 cups sugar -- divided
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine -- melted
- 4 packages cream cheese, softened -- 8 oz. each
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup carmel ice cream topping
Heat oven to 350. Line 13 x 9 pan with foil. Mix crumbs, 1/2 cup nuts, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with remaining nuts and carmel topping.