Ice Cream & Candy Bar Pie
Ice cream and candy bar pie is a delicious way to combine everyone's two favorite treats into one super chocolatey and caramel-filled ice cream pie. This recipe is a good way to use up any leftover candy after Halloween or any other occasion. This recipe also goes well with the summertime heat, so serve this at your next pool party or BBQ potluck.
- 1 Oreo cookie crust
- 3 quarts of ice cream, any flavor, 3 different flavors works best
- 5 to 6 giant candy bars broken into small pieces
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar fudge topping
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar caramel topping
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
In Oreo cookie crust layer the ingredients in this order: 1 quart of the 1st flavor of softened ice cream, layer of crushed candy bars, drizzle with fudge and caramel, 1 quart of the second flavor of softened ice cream, layer of the rest of the crushed candy bars, drizzle with fudge and caramel. Freeze until ready to serve.
Top with 1 quart of the 3rd flavor of softened ice cream and a sprinkling of crushed candy bars to garnish. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4/5 (689 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (252 Votes)
- German Potato Salad Heirloom Recipe 4.5/5 (212 Votes)
- Krispy Easter Eggs 4.5/5 (205 Votes)
- Marbled Easter Egg Truffles 4.5/5 (183 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (153 Votes)
- Ice Cream Bread 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream... 4.5/5 (61 Votes)