HOT FUDGE PUDDING
- Recipe By : GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
- Serving Size : 6 Preparation Time :0:00
- Categories : Desserts
- Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margerine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- vanilla ice cream -- optional
Preheat oven to 350. Grease 8" glass baking dish or shallow 2 quart casserole.
In medium bowl combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup cocoa. Whisk in milk, butter, and vanilla just until smooth. Spread batter into baking dish.
In small bowl mix brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle evenly over batter. Carefully pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water over mixture; do not stir.
Bake 30 minutes (batter will separate into cake and pudding layers). Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Serve warm in dessert bowl with ice cream if you like.