Papaya Soup with American Ginseng & Black Chicken Recipe
Traditional low fat and healthy herbal soup recipe which offers excellent medicinal virtues, is brothed with papaya, black chicken and american ginseng, also a great confinement recipe for breatfeeding moms.
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ingredients :
- 1 whole black chicken (rinsed, chopped)
- 1 papaya (peeled, diced)
- 40 g sweet almonds
- 20 g American ginseng(sliced
- 2 sweet dates
- 5 bowls water
- Seasoning :
- Salt adequate
Adapted from gladyskockhomeculinary.blogspot.com
1. Scald the black chicken into boiling water. Drain up for use.
2. Bring the water to boil into a boiling pot. Put in all ingredients and bring to boil. Simmer for 2 hours with mild flame.
3. Season with salt. Stir well and ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Penne con Salmone, Piselli e Panna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kentucky Sour Cream Cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Cake (w/ 7 min... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe