- Recipe By : SOUTHERN LIVING
- Serving Size : 10 Preparation Time :0:00
- Categories : Desserts
- Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese* -- softened
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2# frozen pecan pie, thawed and cut into 1" -- cubes
- 1/3 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1/3 cup carmael topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Beat mascarpone cheese, whipping cream and vanilla extract in a large bowl at medium speed with a heavy duty electric stand mixture, using the whisk attachment, 2-3 minutes or until smooth and firm.
Place half of pie cubes in bottom of a 4 qt. glass bowl. Spread half of whipped cream mixture over pie cubes. Drizzle with half each of chocolate fudge topping and caramel topping. Sprinkle with half of chopped pecans. Repeat layers.
Cover and chill at least one hour or up to 8 hours.
* 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese may be substituted.