Couscous With Mushrooms And Onions
- 10 ounces couscous
- 2 medium yellow onion chopped coarsely
- 8 ounces fresh oyster mushrooms cleaned, trimmed, and chopped
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Aromont mushroom stock
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Butter for sauteing
Bring the water and the Aromont mushroom stock to a boil. Add the couscous, remove from heat, and allow to stand for about five minutes. Test for tenderness. Fluff with a fork. Cover and keep warm.
Saute the mushrooms and onions. Combine all ingredients and serve piping hot. Delicious with lamb and tossed greens.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 4.5/5 (154 Votes)