Garlic Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from carzycook.net
Cut a horizontal slit in the pork tenderloin, leaving the halves attached. Rub tenderloin with olive oil.
Insert garlic into the slit and on onto the fatty part of pork. Press thyme and rosemary into slit. Sprinkle tenderloin with salt and pepper.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
Lightly oil the grill grate. Place pork on grill. Cook approximately 1 hour, turning every 15 minutes, to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
You'll also love
- The Best Macaroni Salad Ever- PW 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Linguine with Pesto and Mussels 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Sherbet Party Punch 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Malibu Strawberry Mojito 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Asparagus & Tomato Salad with Feta 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spice-Rubbed Pork With Quinoa 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Corn and Noodles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spiced Infused Pork Tenderloin -... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)