Sausage Cheese Balls
These little appetizers make a big hit with any crowd. They continue to be one of our most-requested recipes!
- 3 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 pound uncooked bulk pork sausage*
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes Barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if desired
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x2x1 inch.
In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except barbecue sauce, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
Place in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.
Immediately remove from pan.
Serve warm with sauce for dipping.