Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken
- add in:
- 5 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts thawed
- 1 (18 oz ) bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 to 1 full (18 oz ) jar of Peach Preserves (optional)
Mix all ingredients together (except the chicken)
Put chicken in the crock pot and pour sauce mixture over the top.
With a large spoon, stir all together, coating chicken well.
Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or until chicken is fall apart tender.