Easy Shrimp Alfredo Lasagna
Elegant but easy and even easier if you use canned
alfredo sauce, such as CLASSICO (1-2 jars)
- 3 cups 35% whipping cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. pepper
- 12 precooked lasagna noodles
- 1 lb. frozen raw shrimp, shelled and thawed
- 1 pkg. frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. finely chopped parsley
Preheat oven 350f.
Combine cream, lemon peel, parmesan cheese, salt and in a saucepan set over med-high heat, stirring often, until bubbles form around the edge of pan
Reduce heat, simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
Chop shrimp, if large.
SPREAD approximately 1/2 cup sauce in the bottom of a lasagna pan.
Top with noodles.
Spoon 1/4 of the remaining sauce over tne noodles.
Spoon 1/3 of the shrimp and 1/3 of the spinach
Repeat twice and top with mozzarella cheese and pour the the remaing sauce evenly over top
Sprinkle with parsley
Cover with foil and bake for 45-50 Minutes
Remove the cover and broul for 2- Minutes
Let stand for 10 Minutes before slicing
You'll also love
- Teriyaki Sirloin Steak 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Fish tacos with cucumber relish 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Outback Clam chowder 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Rob's Famous Barbecued Shrimp 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Shrimp Creole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- EASY SHRIMP NEWBURG 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy pesto shrimp alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CREAMY GARLIC SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA 0/5 (0 Votes)