Easy Lemon Parmesan Baked Salmon
- Serves 1
- 6 to 8 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Mediterranean olive oil (I like a garlic infused type)
- 1/2 whole lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Cooks tip: don’t worry about removing the skin before cooking. It helps to keep the fish moist and flavorful, and comes away easily when the fish is cooked.
Preheat oven to 425 F./broil.
In a small rectangular baking dish, pour oil and the juice from the lemon.
Coat both sides of the fish in the oil/juice; season fish with salt, pepper, thyme leaves, and garlic powder; place Parmesan on a plate and press fish side down into the Parmesan (not the skin side) and place fish fish side up (skin side down) in the baking dish. Sprinkle any escaped cheese onto top of the fish.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily. Broil for 1-2 minutes extra.
You'll also love
- Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Pie (Cooks Illustrated) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Slush 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Soba Noodles with Edamame (Serve... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marinated Tuna (Serve with Soba... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LEMON RIPPLE CHEESECAKE BARS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cedar Plank Salmon Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)