Angel Hair Spelt Pasta With Black Truffles
- 3/4 pound angel hair spelt pasta
- 1/2 cup truffle oil plus
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- 1/4 pound grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives (or finely-chopped green portion of scallions)
- 1 black truffle shaved
Cook the angel hair pasta according to package directions.
When the pasta has been drained, place it in a mixing bowl; add 1/2 cup of truffle oil, 3/4 cup of the cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper, and chives. Toss to combine thoroughly.
Garnish with the shaved truffle and drizzle with the remaining two tablespoons of truffle oil. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields ?? servings.