Angel Hair Spelt Pasta With Black Truffles
- 3/4 pound angel hair spelt pasta
- 1/2 cup truffle oil plus
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- 1/4 pound grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives (or finely-chopped green portion of scallions)
- 1 black truffle shaved
Cook the angel hair pasta according to package directions.
When the pasta has been drained, place it in a mixing bowl; add 1/2 cup of truffle oil, 3/4 cup of the cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper, and chives. Toss to combine thoroughly.
Garnish with the shaved truffle and drizzle with the remaining two tablespoons of truffle oil. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Angel Hair Shrimp Scampi 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta with Lemon Cream... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)