Hungry Girl-No-Nonsense Nacho Lettuce Cups (Nacho Salad)
A no nonsense healthy Nacho Salad with lean ground turkey, fat-free refried beans, onions, two types of cheeses on lettuce topped with sour cream and tomatoes.
- 8 ounces raw lean ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup fat-free refried beans
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup reduced fat Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoon jarred jalapeno slices
- Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, combine raw turkey with taco seasoning and mix well. Brown turkey over medium heat.
In a small-medium casserole dish, spray with nonstick spray. Spread beans on the bottom of the casserole dish. Layer cooked turkey over beans. Layer next with onions and jalapeno slices and both types of cheese.
Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Spread nacho mixture of chopped up lettuce and top with chopped tomatoes and sour cream.
You'll also love
- The Best Macaroni Salad Ever- PW 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Linguine with Pesto and Mussels 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Sherbet Party Punch 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Malibu Strawberry Mojito 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Brined and grilled country-style... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Asparagus & Tomato Salad with Feta 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spice-Rubbed Pork With Quinoa 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Corn and Noodles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)