Angel Hair Pasta With Truffle Paste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled shallots
- 8 ounces spelt angel hair pasta
- 3/4 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons truffle paste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
Bring a kettle of salted water to a boil. Use a medium-sized skillet to cook the shallots in butter over low heat until tender. Add the cream to the shallots and cook slowly until reduced and thickened.
Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Add to the cream and shallot mixture and toss to coat. Whisk the truffle paste into the pasta. Season with salt and coarsely ground black pepper. Serve piping hot sprinkled with fresh chives.
This recipe yields ?? servings.