Chicken and Garlic Ravioli with Peppers and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 2 packages (9oz.) refrigerated chicken and roasted garlic-filled ravioli
- 1/2 cup julienne sun-dried tomatoes in oil and herbs (from 8oz. jar) drained, 2 tablespoons oil reserved
- 1 bag (1 lb) frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry, thawed, drained
- 2 cups shredded provolone cheese (8oz.)
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Cook and drain ravioli as directed on package.
2. Heat reserved oil from tomatoes in 12-in skillet over medium heat. Cook bell pepper mixture in oil 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes and ravioli. Cook, stirring occasionally, until hot.
3. Sprinkle with cheese; remove from heat. Cover; let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Black Rice Salad with Mango and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mr. Greek Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean & Corn Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Egg, Canadian Bacon, Avocado &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kelp Noodles - Curry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PASTA WITH OVEN DRIED TOMATOES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked ziti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta-Mario Batali's Baked Ziti... 0/5 (0 Votes)