Wild Mushroom Risotto
- 3 cups Arborio rice (short grained Italian rice)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 9 cups hot mushroom stock - (to 10) (made with Aromont stock)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 pound white mushrooms cleaned, trimmed, and chopped
- 1 pound clamshell mushrooms cleaned, trimmed, and chopped
- 1/2 pound trumpet royale mushrooms cleaned, trimmed, and chopped
Saute the rice in 2 tablespoons of olive oil for 2 or 3 minutes. Very gradually, add the hot mushroom stock, about 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition. Do not add the next cup of stock until the previous cup has been absorbed into the rice. Add the white wine last. Cover and remove from heat.
While the rice is cooking, saute the mushrooms in 4 tablespoons of olive oil. When soft, add the mushrooms and the grated Parmesan cheese to the cooked rice. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Piroshki Variation 0/5 (0 Votes)