Cashew Butterscotch Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups salted, roasted cashews, chopped
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 2 sheet pans with a silpat or parchment paper.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream together the butter and the sugar until fluffy.
3) Add the eggs and beat until fluffy.
4) In a seperate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cashews and butterscotch chips. Mix together.
5) Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix until well combined.
6) Scoop the cookies onto the prepared sheet pans
7) Bake the cookies 10 minutes at 350 degrees, and then remove from the sheet to cool.