- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 3/4 cup cream or to taste
- 2 tablespoons Truffle Butter (see recipe)
- Salt to taste
- Coarsely-ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped black truffle
Cook the fettuccine according to package instructions. Cook the shallots in a large skillet over very low heat until tender. Add the cream to the skillet and reduce until thickened. Add the cream to the cooked fettuccine and toss to coat. Stir in the truffle butter and season with the salt and pepper. Serve with chopped black truffle.
This recipe yields ?? servings.