Brown Sugar Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Classic brown sugar, roasted sweet potatoes are delicious any time of year, but especially as a side dish for your traditional Thanksgiving or Easter dinners.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Sea salt, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a small baking dish with cooking spray. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into bite size cubes and place in the baking dish. Melt butter in the microwave and pour over the potatoes along with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt. Add more sugar or cinnamon if desired. Toss to coat evenly.
Bake in the oven for 60 minutes. Stir the sweet potatoes once or twice during roasting. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Crawfish Stuffed Mushrooms 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Ken's Chicken Alfredo with Angel... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mr. Dell's Cheesy Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- pimm's cup with muddled cucumber 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Amish Potato Corn Chowder 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Guinness Irish Lamb Stew 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Mocha Decadence Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini, Red Beans & Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)