Banana Strawberry Cheesecake
Another classic combination, something about strawberries and bananas just go so well together. They’re constantly paired up in smoothies or yogurt, so why not get a little more decadent with it and try them out in a cheesecake? The verdict: just as delicious if not MORE tasty!
- For the cheesecake:
- 1 pre-made store-bought graham cracker crust
- 1 package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 container cool whip or other whipped topping
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 1 container instant banana pudding mix
- For the glaze:
- 1 lbs fresh strawberries, washed and cut
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Read more: http://www.recipe4living.com/recipes/banana_strawberry_cheesecake.htm#ixzz39Y0uGcae
Cooking time 4mins
Adapted from recipie4living.com
For the cheesecake:
Mix together the pudding mix and milk and wait for a few minutes until it firms up.
In a big bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar. Then mix in the pudding. Fold in the whipped topping.
Cut the bananas into slices and spread a layer into the pre-made crust.
Pour the pudding mixture on top of the bananas and let it chill for 3 hours.
For the Glaze:
Combine everything in a pot and cook over the stove at medium-low heat for 30 minutes. Let cool in the fridge for several hours.
Pour the glaze over the cheesecake when you serve.
You'll also love
- Avocado Chicken Enchiladas 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- One Pot Bacon Cheeseburger... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Ricotta Orange Pound Cake with... 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Bliss Smoothie 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Cranberry Breads 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- oatmeal cupcakes with bananas 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream... 4.7/5 (17 Votes)