Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza Bombs
- 1 can (16.3 ounce) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups Muir Glen™ organic tomato basil pasta sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 pound cooked ground Italian Sausage
- 8 pepperoni slices
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt
Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pop open the can of biscuits. Working on a floured surface, and with one biscuit at a time, roll each biscuit out into a flattened disk. Spread each biscuit with a little pasta sauce, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges of the biscuit.
3. Evenly divide the mozzarella and provolone among each biscuit round, sprinkling the cheese right on top of the pasta sauce. Top the cheese with equal amounts of cooked sausage and then add a pepperoni to each biscuit. Top off with a jalapeno slice.
4. Working with one biscuit at time, pull the edges up and over the filling, pinching the dough together at the seams. Place the biscuit, seam side down, onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining biscuits.
5. In a small bowl, combine the parmesan, garlic powder and oregano. Brush each pizza bomb with the beaten egg and then sprinkle with the parmesan-spice mixture. Finally, sprinkle each pizza bomb with kosher salt. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden on top.
6. Serve with more Muir Glen™ organic tomato basil pasta sauce on the side for dipping.