If you like pineapple upside down cake, you will love this!
- 2-20 ounce cans chunk pineapple, undrained
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (dark or light)
- 2 cups Pioneer Brand Baking Mix or Bisquick
- 1 cup brown sugar (dark or light)
- 1 cup milk
Place butter in med. sauce pan. Add juice from canned pineapple, brown sugar, and flour.
Place over medium high heat while stirring constantly with a whisk until butter is melted and mixture is smooth and creamy.
Bring ingredients just to a boil, stirring constantly, and then remove from heat. Stir in pineapple chunks.
Spray a 9x13 or 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray and pour in filling.
For Cobbler Topping:
In med. bowl, stir together baking mix and brown sugar.
Add milk and stir until smooth and well combined.
Pour over filling in pan. Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- HCG Diet (P2/3) Cabbage Soup 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Gnocchi 3.9/5 (40 Votes)
- Sour Cream-Cranberry Muffins 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Raspberry Zinger Poke Cake 4/5 (33 Votes)
- Babette Friedman's Apple Cake 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Pineapple Pork Roast 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Spicy Pineapple Slaw 4.3/5 (3 Votes)