- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 pound mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 anchovy fillets chopped
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Freshly-toasted bread squares
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
In a sauté pan or skillet, heat the oil and cook the garlic until translucent. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes or until all the liquid has evaporated. Add the butter, anchovies, pepper, and lemon juice and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and serve on squares of toast, sprinkled with the parsley.
This recipe yields 3 to 4 appetizer servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Piroshki Variation 0/5 (0 Votes)