White Chicken Chili
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 to 1 1/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 jar (32 oz.) white chili starter
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Chopped fresh Cilantro for serving
- Sour cream for serving
In a dutch oven over medium-high heat, warm the oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Working in 2 batches, brown the chicken, 4 to 5 minutes per batch.
Return all the chicken to the pot and reduce the heat to medium-low. Add the white chili starter and stir to scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Ladle the chili into bowls and serve with Tortilla chips, cilantro and sour cream. Serves 6