Mushroom With Crab Meat
- 12 large mushrooms* - (to 16) stems removed
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 3/4 pound fresh cooked crab meat
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
* Alternate Mushrooms: Common Store Mushroom, Horse Mushroom, Meadow Mushroom, Morels, The Prince
Dip the mushroom caps in the melted butter and place them upside down in a buttered baking dish. Save the stems for another meal.
Combine the crab meat, eggs, mayonnaise, onions, lemon juice, and half of the bread crumbs. Fill the mushroom caps with this mixture. Sprinkle the remaining crumbs and any butter left from dipping the caps on top of the stuffed caps. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 minutes or until the bread crumbs are golden brown.
This recipe yields 4 or more appetizer servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)