- 2 LBS ground beef
- 2 cans enchilada sauce
- 1 envelope tace seasoning
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- spanish rice-cooked and ready to go
- 12 flour tortillas, warmed
- 15 oz refried beans
- 4 cups shredded mexican cheese blend
- toppping: salsa, avocado, lettuce, taco sauce, sour cream, black olives
1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce, taco seasoning and cumin; heat through.
2. Heat rice. Spread each tortilla with 2 tbsp beans. Spread 1 cup of meat mixture into a greased 13*9 baking dish. Layer with 4 tortillas and a third of the rice, a third of the remaining meat mixture and a third of the cheese. Repeat layers. Top with the remaining tortillas, rice and meat mixture (dish will be full).
3. Cover and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with topping of your choice!