4 Cheese Pasta Florentine
Yum! Warm and cheesy (4 different kinds of cheese) Pasta Florentine, a great source of vitamin A.
- 3 cups mostaccioli, uncooked
- 1 package (10 ounce) chopped spinach, frozen
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (8 ounce) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Heat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
Cook pasta as directed on package.
Meanwhile, cook spinach as directed on package; drain well. Place in large bowl. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Stir in cottage cheese and eggs until well blended.
Drain pasta. Add to spinach mixture with mozzarella; mix lightly. Spoon into 8 or 9" square baking dish; top with parmesan cheese.
Bake 25 mins., or until heated through.