CHOCOLATE MALT ICE CREAM CAKE
- Recipe By : FAMILY CIRCLE
- Serving Size : 12 Preparation Time :0:00
- Categories : Desserts
- Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
- 12 ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
- 1 CAN REDDI WHIP CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM -- (6.5 OZ.)
- 1 1/2 CUPS MALTED MILK BALLS, VERY COARSELY CHOPPED
1. Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches long sides touching on a serving plate. Squirt an even layer of chocolate whipped cream over the top. Scatter with 1/3 cup chopped malted milk balls.
2. Repeat layers twice, garnishing top with a few whole malt balls, if desired. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
3. If not serving immediately, cover tightly with plastic wrap and freeze up to 1 week.