- 1/2 pound mushrooms thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 eggs which have been
- kept at room temperature for at least 30
- minutes and then lightly beaten
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
In a sauté pan or skillet, sauté the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of the butter. Cook until the liquid has almost evaporated. Add the chives and parsley. Set aside.
Blend the cream into the eggs. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in an omelette pan. Add the beaten eggs, salt, and pepper. Allow the eggs to partially cook, then add the mushroom mixture. Quickly fold the omelette in half and transfer to warm plates.
This recipe yields 3 to 4 main course servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Ketchup 0/5 (0 Votes)