CAULIFLOWER --- FROSTED
A Unique Veggie Dish FROSTED CAULIFLOWER+
- 1 Med sized head whole cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaisse
- 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Paprika, to taste, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
With an apple corer, remove woody base from cauliflower. Leave whole, place in a glass dish or casserole with 2 tablespoons water and 1/2 tsp sslt. Mcrowave on HIGH, coverd, for 6-7 mins per lb, rortating the dish1/4 turn through cooking. Rest, covered, for 5 mins.
In a 2 cup glass measure, mix mayonnaise, slat, and mustard. Micorwave on HIGH for 1 min. Frost this onto the cauliflower. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Microwave on HIGH for 1 min until cheese melts. Sprinkle with paprika.