Barbecue Beef Kabobs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup French dressing
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbl. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots
- 2 Tbl. water
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb. medium fresh mushrooms, halved
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, salad dressing, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer 1/3 cup to another bowl, for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Place carrots and water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes; drain. Drain and discard marinade. On 10 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef vegetable.
Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 18-20 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, basting frequently with reserved marinade and turning once. Serve with rice if desired.
You'll also love
- Bread rosemary-garlic focaccia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish: MahiMahi Rockefeller 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pulled Pork and Crispy Onion... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin Steaks and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Whiskey BBQ Burgers – Must... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Savory Grilled Beef Kabobs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Mustard Grilled Beef Skewers 0/5 (0 Votes)