Bread rosemary-garlic focaccia
- 3/4 cup warm fat-free milk (70-80 degrees)
- 1/4 cup water (70-80 degrees)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 2 tsp. active dry yeast
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh rosemary
1. In bread machine pan, place the milk, water, butter, egg, flour, sugar, 1 tsp. salt and yeast in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing' add 1 to 2 Tbsp. of water or flour if needed)
2. When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface, Punch dough down. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Shape into an 11-in. circle; place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make several 1/4 in. indentations in the dough.
3. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with garlic, rosemary and remaining salt. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges.