Grilled Exotic Mushroom Salad With Honey Truffle Vinaigrette
- 1 ounce trumpet royal mushrooms
- 1 ounce cinnamon cap mushrooms
- 1 ounce white clam shell mushrooms
- 1 ounce brown calm shell mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 medium shallots
- 1/2 ounce chopped fine herbes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 2 ounces field greens
Clean all mushrooms and season with salt and pepper and a touch of olive oil. On a hot grill place a perforated pan down and cook the mushrooms over the high heat until soft. When cooked spread out on a sheet pan and cool. When cool toss in the fine herbs which is chervil, parsley, tarragon and chives.
For the dressing place the mustard, honey and vinegar in a blender and puree together and then slowly add all oil then season with salt and pepper.
In a mixing bowl place greens in and then dress them and add in the exotic mushrooms. Place on a plate and finish with Grana Padano parmesan cheese.
This recipe yields ?? servings.