- 1 carton (18 oz) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 pkg. (12 1/2 oz) nacho tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1/4 cup pickled pepper rings, optional
Heat pork according to package directions. Place tortilla chips on a large microwave safe serving plate. Layer with pork and cheese.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 mins. or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream, salsa, lettuce and onions. Sprinkle with olives and pepper rings if desired.