Thai Shrimp & Green Bean Curry
By Side Passion
- 8 ounce(s) green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) red Thai curry paste
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 12 ounce(s) shelled, deveined shrimp
- 1 teaspoon(s) fish sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped basil
- 4 cup(s) frozen white rice, heated
Preparation time 20mins
Microwave green beans and 2 tablespoons water in covered bowl on high 2 minutes or until bright green. Drain; dry well.
Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil on medium-high. Add beans, 1 cup shredded carrots, and 2 cloves garlic, pressed. Cook, stirring, 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in 1/4 cup red Thai curry paste and cook, stirring, 1 minute or until fragrant.
Add 1/2 cup water and 1 tablespoon each fish sauce and brown sugar; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Stir in shrimp and 1 teaspoon fish sauce. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until fully opaque.
Remove from heat. Stir in chopped basil. Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Strawberry-Cream Cheese Grilled... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rhubarb Torte 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Fish with Herbed Panko &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Willie's Crab Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steamed Mussels in a Coconut Curry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp with Green Beans (Cilantro... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp (Cilantro Lime with green... 0/5 (0 Votes)