Shrimp with Cilantro and Lime
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound medium or large shrimp, peeled and deveined (see note)
- Chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Tortillas or other flatbread,
Combine the salt, paprika, cumin, curry, cayenne (if using) and cinnamon and mix well. Sprinkle mixture over shrimp and toss to combine.
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are opaque throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, top with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
Serve with tortillas or flat bread.
Makes about 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Meyer Lemon-Basil Sorbet 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Cheese Tortellini with Sausage Ragu 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Clementine Olive Oil Cake 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Cocoa Puffs Banana Cream Pie 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Sugar Recipe 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Hot & Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Dip 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Ultimate Party Crab Bites 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Old Bay Shrimp Cakes 4.3/5 (19 Votes)