Shrimp with Cilantro and Lime
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound medium or large shrimp, peeled and deveined (see note)
- Chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Tortillas or other flatbread,
Combine the salt, paprika, cumin, curry, cayenne (if using) and cinnamon and mix well. Sprinkle mixture over shrimp and toss to combine.
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are opaque throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, top with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
Serve with tortillas or flat bread.
Makes about 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Bacon Cheese Pull-Aparts 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Scalloped Zucchini Squash 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Pie: Upside-Down Banana Split Pie 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Peach Frozen Yogurt 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Oven Baked Fish 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Dry Rub Babyback Ribs with... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon-Basil Sorbet 4.6/5 (16 Votes)